Your Mission 🚀
You will help new and existing Users make the most of Upflow and provide them with an amazing service.
You will also be our customers' voice and provide valuable feedback to our Product and Sales teams.
What will you do? ✍️
You're joining a small but killer team and join Nath, our first Customer Success. You will work hand in hand with everyone within the team.
- Define, implement and perform customer onboardings
- Manage, grow, and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to make our customers happy
- Identify customer processes, understand their pain points, and reduce churn
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully using the product by conducting interviews, and gather product data to support your analysis
- Design and execute the "Customer Success" strategy
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams
- Make our Customer happy and maintain a high NPS
What we are looking for 🕵
- You love talking to people and excel at building trusted relationships with them 👨👩👦
- You want to understand our customers' processes from A to Z
- You are passionate about providing fantastic customer experience. 😍 You know NPS is a KPI, not an end.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English. You will exchange with different people all the time.
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail.
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a big plus.
- You speak French fluently, that's where most of our Users are right now ;)
Extra (would be great!)
- Experience in B2B SaaS company, ideally for SMEs
- Experience in Sales (upselling is a key objective)
- Speaking an other language (Spanish, German) fluently is a cool (we think big)
Our values applied to your role
At Upflow, we live by 4 core values. They’re not bullshit words on the wall, that’s how we filter how we do and avoid doing things everyday. Read them carefully, that will save everyone losing some time!
You care: You deeply care about our Users, and your first goal is to help them in the first place and make their life simpler.
You're a builder: you constantly suggests new processes and features based on what you hear from Users. You’re curious and want to explore unknown territories.
You're smart: You deep dive into complex finance processes or tools to understand how to help. You're not afraid of unexpected, you embrace it.
You're honest: No lies, no overpromises, you're honest with our Users, in particular when you're discussing roadmap and new features. You know that as many things in our lives, it takes time to build quality relationships with our Users, and you’re ready to build that trusted relationship.